Thank you for your interest in employment with the Greater Chapin Chamber of Commerce. If the job description below fits your skills and interests, please use the Apply Online button below the job description to start the process.
The Membership Coordinator/Administrative Assistant is an employee of the Greater Chapin Chamber of Commerce. This position is paid hourly and reports to the Chamber President/CEO. This position provides a variety of support to the President/CEO for Chamber initiatives including managing invoicing of members, event preparation, social media marketing, membership, communications, and general office support.
- Assist with planning events by organizing RSVPs, sending reminders, and creating post event surveys, as appropriate.
- Maintain Chamber Facebook page. Create and schedule content in advance. Create events on Facebook and promote through a series of posts and sponsored posts. Welcome new members and share and like our members’ events and posts.
- Maintain ChamberMaster database daily for invoicing, tracking membership due dates, and marketing member businesses.
- Create digital ads to be displayed on the LED sign.
- Promote the benefits of the Chamber and sell new memberships throughout the Greater Chapin community.
- Communicate regularly with members to ensure satisfaction with their membership.
- Enter new member data and manage the membership database to ensure accuracy.
- Create weekly membership E-Newsletter in Constant Contact. Create regular Constant Contact marketing emails and update the contacts list.
- Ensure all new members’ profiles are inputted correctly into the membership directory in a timely fashion, and follow up for missing information.
- Track and maintain office supply inventory.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills. Must be customer service focused.
- High level of creativity and strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in an office/professional environment.
- Experience with Constant Contact, Google Docs and Sheets, and Canva is a plus.
- A demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative, and manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Using online tutorials, work to become a proficient user of ChamberMaster software.