Sponsorships & Advertising Opportunities
The Chamber offers opportunities throughout the year to get your brand and business in front of our members and the Greater Chapin Community. Below are several current ways to sponsor and advertise with the Chamber.
- Monthly Member Meetings. Monthly member meetings are a great way to get the word out about your business. Sponsors can place branded swag at each table, provide giveaways and drawings. To learn more and sponsor a Member Meeting contact the Chamber at email@example.com.
- Annual Events. Our major annual events provide many different ways to become a sponsor. The Golf Tournament includes individual hole sponsors, refreshment cart sponsor, hole in one sponsor and more. The Business Expo has event level sponsorships, drawings throughout the event and food & beverage sponsorships. The Gala and Awards Banquet includes a silent auction with plenty of opportunity to provide items for bid. For more information on sponsoring our annual events, please visit the individual event page.
- Lunch & Learns. Lunch & Learn and other educational meetings can be hosted by a member with expertise in the relevant field. Members may also sponsor training and educational events with an outside professional. If you have an interest in a particular topic or would like to learn more, contact the Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advertise on the Chamber Digital Sign. Post your logo, special or message on the digital sign prominently on Columbia Avenue. Purchase sign space in 2 week spans. Pricing varies depending on your membership level. Email email@example.com for more detail and to reserve your space!
- Relocation Guide and Membership Directory. Published yearly, the Relocation Guide is distributed by areas businesses throughout the community and at the Greater Chapin Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center. The 2021/22 Guide was just released in May of 2021. To guarantee your spot in future guides, become a member of the Chamber. All current Chamber Members are included in the directory. Full page, half page, third page and quarter page ads can be purchased at additional cost.
- Street Map & Resource Guide. The Street Map is also distributed through areas businesses and at the Greater Chapin Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center. Multiple advertising spaces are offered. The next map printing is not yet schedule. Watch Chamber publications for the next printing.
No Fee Advertising
- Connect with the Weekly Newsletter. The newsletter introduces new members, includes member tips and announces upcoming events. The newsletter is also a place to promote your business specials to the entire Chamber membership. Not receiving the newsletter? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected.
- Place Business Cards in the Chamber House. The Chamber House is a high traffic location for visitors to Chapin and for our members. Stop by to add your cards and brochures to the member display area.