Engage Your Partnership!
The Chamber encourages partners to take full advantage of their partnership. There are multiple ways to interact with the Chamber and your fellow partners:
- Attend Events! Attending events enables you to meet more partners and let’s more partners meet you. Increase your visibility by attending multiple events each month. To see upcoming events, check our Events Calendar.
- Connect with the Weekly Newsletter. The newsletter introduces new partners, includes partner tips and announces upcoming events. The newsletter is also a place to promote your business specials to the entire Chamber partnership. Not receiving the newsletter? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected.
- Place Business Cards in the Chamber House. The Chamber House is a high traffic location for visitors to Chapin and for our partners. Stop by to add your cards and brochures to the partner display area.
- Purchase Sponsorships and Advertising. Each major event includes multiple sponsorship opportunities. Sponsor a monthly partnership meeting. Sponsor a lunch & learn. For a list of upcoming sponsorship opportunities, visit the Sponsorships page.
- Advertise on the Chamber Digital Sign. Post your logo, special or message on the digital sign prominently on Columbia Avenue. Purchase sign space in 2 week spans. Pricing varies depending on your partnership level. Email email@example.com for more detail and to reserve your space!
- Update your online Chamber Partner Profile. Login to the Partner Area to update your company and personal information. Add your company logo, pictures and descriptions of your services. You can also offer Partner to Partner Deals and list Job Postings. For instructions to get started with your partner profile, click here.
- Schedule a Ribbon Cutting. Ribbon cuttings are perfect for announcing to the community that you have joined the Chamber, started a new business, moved to a new location, are celebrating a major milestone or launching new products and services. Read the Ribbon Cutting Guidelines to increase the effectiveness of your event. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your ribbon cutting.
- Do Business with fellow Chamber Partners. Visit area restaurants, find needed services and shop our area merchants. For a list of partners, search the Business Directory.