Engage Your Membership!
The Chamber encourages members to take full advantage of their membership. There are multiple ways to interact with the Chamber and your fellow members:
- Attend Events! Attending events enables you to meet more members and let’s more members meet you. Increase your visibility by attending multiple events each month. To see upcoming events, check our Events Calendar.
- Connect with the Weekly Newsletter. The newsletter introduces new members, includes member tips and announces upcoming events. The newsletter is also a place to promote your business specials to the entire Chamber membership. Not receiving the newsletter? Send an email to email@example.com to get connected.
- Place Business Cards in the Chamber House. The Chamber House is a high traffic location for visitors to Chapin and for our members. Stop by to add your cards and brochures to the member display area.
- Purchase Sponsorships and Advertising. Each major event includes multiple sponsorship opportunities. Sponsor a monthly membership meeting. Sponsor a lunch & learn. For a list of upcoming sponsorship opportunities, visit the Sponsorships page.
- Advertise on the Chamber Digital Sign. Post your logo, special or message on the digital sign prominently on Columbia Avenue. Purchase sign space in 2 week spans. Pricing varies depending on your membership level. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more detail and to reserve your space!
- Update your online Chamber Member Profile. Login to the Member Area to update your company and personal information. Add your company logo, pictures and descriptions of your services. You can also offer Member to Member Deals and list Job Postings. For instructions to get started with your member profile, click here.
- Schedule a Ribbon Cutting. Ribbon cuttings are perfect for announcing to the community that you have joined the Chamber, started a new business, moved to a new location, are celebrating a major milestone or launching new products and services. Read the Ribbon Cutting Guidelines to increase the effectiveness of your event. Email email@example.com to schedule your ribbon cutting.
- Do Business with fellow Chamber Members. Visit area restaurants, find needed services and shop our area merchants. For a list of members, search the Business Directory.